Friday, April 4, 2008

Depression

Depression is an mental emontion that alot of people deal with. I am one of those people that have and has suffered with depression. I was mainly depressed about everything friend, family, relationships, and myself/choices. I was tired of people talking about me and being jelous so they never liked me. I never told anyone about how I felt not even my mother, that's when I went to a physical depression. I felt alone and empty as if I was missing something, but I did'nt know what it was. I never really talked to anyone and I seemed to have cried all the time. In comfort I started to cut my wrist, then that brung out suicide attemps. Deep inside I hated myself more then anything, and I felt everyone did to, I know now and then everyone feels the same way. No one could see I was hurting until I started to hurt myself, I dress down as well, had messed up hair, my eyes where red and my face was red. People could see I was changing. People who knew me never believe and always remarked "Why? She is too pretty to be depressed and trying to hurt herself!" Still i did not caring about no one but myself and thinking about the cause it would put on my friends. One day watching my friends cry because they seen what I was doing to myself I decided to get help. Still now I get depressed and upset maybe once or twice a week but if I didn't have friends to show how much they cared I don't think I would be alive.
If you know a friend that is in need of help please help them by telling a responsible adult who can give them help.

No comments: