Thursday, April 24, 2008

Personalizing my blogs

The Blog that I have posted that resonates preferred style of writing for blogging was The bringing our stories to the forefront. The reason was because I write about my feelings and life, To me that makes me a great writer because it can relate to me. My life was like rebel, and crazy and being able to write blog as being annomous felt like people could read without judge me in the face. For the people that know me and read my blogs is a great way because people can understand how I feel because I show more feelings in my writing then in my voice of words because im so emotionless.

Blogs is a great way to write and conversate about anything that crosses a person. In this unit I feel We have went over every subject to talk about in the blogs. I've found new ways to write blogs and share world conversations. At the end of this Unit I would still use this blog as a journal were I will write my peoms, stories, and the way of my life. This has helped cope with things I could say on here and not to people with a different way of thought. I feel in the near future with blogging I will write more with how the world looks to me. With this experience of writing with blogs I've learned that you are able to write about anything in your blogs with personal or with social issues.

In the end my blog it will be written about my feelings towards certain situations. Readers would be all over, I dont really want any readers that know me, I want people to read my blogs that have never met me so that they can read it on a level that friends and associates can not.

To make it as "my own blog" is to use all my resources and use my knowledge of things I would rather not take things from others just use my own work.

No comments: