Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Questions of Blogging

Personal Benefits

1) Has blogging contributed to your own personal growth as a writer? How or why has it not?

I feel I am a excellent writer with the ability to work hard at my expectations. For me Blog has contributed to my own personl growth as a writer because it helps my thoughts to see how others feels about certain situations and it gives me the thought of how our minds really connect in life.

2) Has writing in the blogsphere developed a new voice for you as a writer? Has it shaped a new writing style or form different from the way you write in other spaces?

Writing in the Blogsphere I feel has not developed a new voice for me because my blogs are wrote by how I feel and even with out a blog my words would still get out because I believe I am a strong women. In other spaces I blog about how I feel and not how others will feel. Blogging is a Blog that brings your thoughts out to others around.

3) Do you see yourself continuing to blog after this unit ends? Why or why not?

Yes, I would continue Blogging after this unit ends. Before this unit started I was Blogging in other spaces as well but I have learn in this class that there is other ways and things I can Blog and talk about. So on here and other spaces I would use my thoughts on the blog to communicate with my theory.



Social Benefits

1) How can blogging foster new types of relationships between people in society?

Blogging fosters new relationships between people in society because when people blog, then lets others read and comment them they are actually communicating with the way they think. The relationship of people are from there thoughts and how they think, with out how can people understand what to do and how are they suppose to do things.

2) Has blogging seeped into your relationships with others you knew prior to blogging?

Some relationships with others do happen for me prior to blog. Some feels my blogs are wrong, some feel they are right. Yet, the best way to have a blogging relationship is to agree and disagree with certain this.

3) Has blogging helped you develop new relationships with others? How and what types of relationships?

Blogging has not really helped and I think it is because alot of people don't really write bloggs and read blogs unless it on myspace and sometimes those are not useful. Nevertheless Blogging I feel will develope friends and associates with my blogging. I f not that will not stop me from Blogging because it is a way to actually let your mind relax.



Redefining Media

1) What do you think is the role of media in society?

Media in Society is a big communication role. Everyone listens to, reads, and watchs the media and how they publicly present themselves.

2) How is blogging different from the way other media forms are shaped in our society? Does it fulfill what you believe is the role of media in our society?

Blogging is not so different from Media forms, even the media has a blog about the subjects they post up. It is the same as blogging the society listens to the media to get information for their blogs or conversations people have. I do feel that this does fulfill the role of media in our society

3) Has blogging (reading and writing blogs) changed the way you relate to news media?

No, I may Change they way I think abot the situation but the media will always be here. The News Media is a get assement to blogging.

4) Do you think there are limitations in blogging as a form of media?

No, I don't feel that there are limitations. Giving Limitatins on blogging is like take away the vocie of the people. Every has something they want to talk about and they do, If a person dosen't like it they don't have to read it but we all haave the right to write an blog about anything.

No comments: